GSM Форум www.UO5OQ.com
Официальная группа в Telegram                    Сервис по разблокировке любых телефонов                    Лучший инструмент на рынке GSM ремонта

Вернуться   GSM Форум www.UO5OQ.com > Программаторы и программы для разблокировки и ремонта мобильных телефонов > Omnius для SonyEricsson и Samsung > Omnius для SonyEricsson

Omnius для SonyEricsson Вопросы по работе программы Omnius для SonyEricsson

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 25.12.2011, 02:00   #1
UO5OQ
ADMINISTRATOR

Вес репутации: 10
UO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond reputeUO5OQ has a reputation beyond repute
Отправить сообщение для UO5OQ с помощью ICQ
Lightbulb F.A.Q. по Omnius

Getting started
Why do I need to register?
You don’t need to register in order to download Omnius application software; however, we strongly recommend for you to register so that you can enjoy all advantages that come with it as well as it's necessary if you want to download the flash files.
You can also register to the official forum where you can get faster support.
How can I use Omnius?
You can find the basic information about the operations in features page, you can learn about Omnius in What is Omnius, and if you need the step-by-step instructions on how to use the application, please visit Getting started.
How can I activate my account?
You can activate your account by clicking on the link in "Welcome" email. You can also resend this email, in "My profile" section on Supreme credit server.
My user account
Does the password expire?
No it doesn't, there is no time limit for its usage.
What if I forget my password?
If you forgot your password, you can acquire a new one via the login page.
Can I unlock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Yes, you can. The only exception might be when we do some server maintenance. It is not very often, but inevitable from time to time.
Where can I buy credits/licenses?
Here you can buy licenses for Omnius or credit
I paid for credit/license and it doesn’t appear in my account. What should I do?
It may take some time for reseller to process the transaction, you will be informed by automatic e-mail about the transfer. In case of any problems you should contact your reseller directly.
What is Supreme Credit Account?
Supreme credit account is account registered in http://www.ultimate-unlocker.com to use with Cruiser Suite or D-Unlock Suite applications. Omnius is using the same accounts so you don't need to create a new one.
Features
Which operations are supported for my phone?
To check supported operations visit: supported phones.
I performed gesture lock reset on my X10, but it is still locked to network. What should I do?
Gesture unlock doesn’t affect network locks, X10 network-unlock is not currently supported in Omnius application.
Support
What can I do if I have a problem?
First of all try to read all documentation coming with our application. If you face the problem, export the communication log from the application main window and report it to our Support Forum. We will analyze error logs to fix the problem.
How to contact you?
Please use this contact form to contact us.
Technical
Will you add more phones?
Yes, there will be more cell phones supported. The Omnius Server is updateable and updates will be released accordingly.
What cables do I need to unlock my phone?
Either you can use Serial or USB cable - depending on your phone's platform. See the suitable cables here.
Do you supply the correct cables?
Not directly but you can find out how to get your cable here.
Does this service change IMEI numbers?
No, this service does not change IMEI numbers. This is illegal in most countries and we don't answer any questions on this matter.

Список поддерживаемых моделей здесь >>>
Видео-Инструкции по работе с телефонами всегда здесь >>>

Свежая версия Omnius всегда здесь >>>
Drivers, GDFS, Flash и прочие файлы всегда здесь >>>
UO5OQ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ